GesTherapy uses motion sensors and virtual reality technology to build tools for rehabilitation that engage patients in fun, interactive, and evidence-based therapies.
What Our Clients are Saying
- GesTherapy has demonstrated they understand how to bring the tools and technology into the area of telerehabilitation.
Yves Duroseau MD, MPH / Chairman of Emergency Dept. at Lenox Hill Hospital /
- So from a practicality and cost perspective, I think the approach from GesTherapy is very good. They've right from the outset have tried to use very low cost hardware and have designed software that specifically targets what needed to be targeted in a very simplistic way.
Dylan Edwards, PhD, PT / Director of Motor Control Laboratory at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital /
- Using GesTherapy technology with our current population of stroke and brain injured patients has been motivational and goal directed, which is inspiring for our patients from all walks of life.
Avrielle Rykman MA, OTR-L / Chief Operating Officer at Restorative Neurology Clinic at Burke Rehabilitation Center /
- It's terrific. It's a lot of fun. If this is in fact giving me therapy, I'm totally unaware of it, I'm just playing a game.
Marty / Patient /
- An innovative and fun video game for stroke survivors to use at home.
Helma Zanders / Physical Therapist at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital /